The perfect companion for every type: With Purion, Intuvia, Kiox and Nyon, Bosch has four on-board computers and, with SmartphoneHub one smartphone solution in its portfolio - thus ensuring the right display for your every possible requirement.
In order to be able to compare the various displays and to allow the best possible individual choice to be made, it is helpful to differentiate between connected and non-connected displays. Purion and Intuvia are the right choice for riders who want an easy-to-use display: they offer a quick and clear overview of the essential riding data. Anyone who likes to plan their routes and track and analyse riding data by digital means should choose a connected Bosch display solution – for the perfect Connected Biking experience. Compact, robust and integrated with the Bosch eBike Connect world, Kiox offers all the functions that an ambitious sporty rider could need. The Nyon is the ultimate all-in-one display and combines fully connected navigation, eBike control and fitness training in a single device.
|5 riding modes||ja||ja||ja||ja||ja|
|High resolution display||nein||nein||ja||ja||nein|
|Compatible with eShift||nein||ja||ja||ja||nein|
|Compatible with DualBattery||ja||ja||ja||ja||ja|
|Bosch eBike App||nein||nein||ja||ja||nein|
Concentrate on what really matters and get all the key information with a click of your thumb: The on-board computer Purion stands for highest efficiency and precision.
- Clearly arranged display
- Optimal readability
- Service interval display
- eBike diagnostics using USB
- Focus on what matters
Clever and clearly arranged
Intuvia offers easy and intuitive control of the eBike. The relevant riding data is clearly shown and the display offers ideal readability under all lighting conditions. The separate control unit allows you to keep your hands safely on the handlebar.
- Maximum ease of use and good readability
- Shift recommendation for optimum range
- Service interval display
- Also functions when taken off
Kiox offers all the functions that a sporty rider could need. In addition to the classic functions of an on-board computer, Kiox also uses the eBike Connect smartphone app and the eBike-Connect online portal to offer eBikers access to the digital world.
- Bluetooth connection to the eBike Connect app
- Perfect legibility thanks to the high-resolution colour display
- Automatic synchronisation, including for Kiox software updates
- Practical magnetic mount
Versatile and simply clever
The new Nyon paves the way for a fully connected eBiking experience. The eBike Connect App connects the Nyon with the smartphone and exchanges data about routes and activities. The on-board computer is controlled intuitively and easily via the touchscreen. The robust and easy-to-read display ensures that eBikers are well equipped for every situation and all weathers.
- Intuitive touchscreen
- High resolution, robust 3.2" colour display
- Easily readable display thanks to automatic adaptation to ambient light
- Connected via the eBike Connect app and portal
- Route planning
Intelligence on your handlebar
The SmartphoneHub transforms your pedelec into a fully connected eBike and part of your digital life: Thanks to the smartphone and the COBI.Bike app, the SmartphoneHub can become an intelligent control centre that navigates, records activities and connects them to other services and apps.
- The integrated 1.52-inch LC display enables you to use your eBike even without a smartphone
- Bike navigation with 2D or 3D map view with voice output
- The COBI.Bike app offers real-time fitness data, recording options for rides, access to music and audiobook streaming services and lots more