The eBike stimulates our mobility and is one of the most agile, comfortable and simply smartest vehicles of our time, with positive impacts on our health, the environment, and society. The modern components and the freedom in design of the Bosch drive systems represent the foundation for a diverse choice from the bike manufacturers - regardless if it is a mountain bike, trekking, city, or a touring bike.
- Setting a standard for sustainable mobility: Who needs a car in the big city?
- eBikes are available to suit every need, age and taste. What's your eBike type?
- eBikes are trendy - a modern status symbol for people who are really going places.
- The drive units - powerful, lightweight and quiet mid-drive motors are barely noticeable.
- Enjoy gentle acceleration: eBikes offer a natural riding sensation.
- The support compensates for differences in ability - ideal for family excursions.
- eBikes are perfect for commutes of under 25 kilometres. Traffic jams and searching for a parking spot? No thanks!
- You can rely on Bosch eBike drives and the associated batteries and on-board computers. I promise!
The drive unit is the centrepiece of the eBike. At Bosch the power comes from the centre. Whether a cargo bike in everyday use or a mountain bike on unpaved roads, the power of the drive system can be controlled for optimum support. Start-up behaviour ranges from smooth and agile to sporty, four levels of support from 40 to 300 percent are available to choose from. The necessary power is supplied by powerful Bosch lithium-ion batteries. Added bonus; The compact PowerPacks are barely noticeable either visually or in terms of weight. The slim PowerTube batteries blend in elegantly with the eBike frame. A Bosch eBike on-board computer on the handlebar completes the drive system. The robust Purion, Intuvia, Kiox and Nyon displays show all important riding data, such as speed, battery level and range, at a glance. The Nyon networked navigation system even calculates calorie consumption.
Bosch eBike Systems is one of the leading manufacturers of drive systems, but does not produce its own pedelecs (bicycles with electronic support up to 25 km/h). Our drive systems are used by more than 70 well-known bicycle manufacturers. They use eBike components and tailor the bike perfectly to the powerful electric drive on the bottom bracket.