Importing routes into the eBike Flow app
Importing GPX routes
It is possible to import routes planned outside the eBike Flow app as GPX files into the eBike Flow app to use them for navigation.
- Go to Ride > My routes > ... Three-dot menu > Import GPX file.
- Select the desired GPX file in the folder structure of your phone.
- The route is imported and added to the My routes list.
Importing komoot routes
You can import the routes you planned in komoot into the eBike Flow app.
You can find instructions on how to do this in the Connected services section.
Note that you must be connected with komoot to import routes.
Once you are connected with komoot:
- Go to > My routes > > Import komoot routes.
- Confirm the message Import komoot routes with Understood.
- Swipe down to update the routes. Your routes are now available in the eBike Flow app.
If you're missing routes, check here for possible reasons.
You can also find the instructions for importing routes planned in komoot in the video.
More information about komoot in chapter Connected Services.