What does the coloured LED of the Mini Remote/Mini Remote Dropbar indicate?
- Red flashing: No connection could be established with the System Controller. Please switch on the System Controller.
- Orange flashing: The battery of the Mini Remote is weak and should be replaced soon.
- Blue flashing: The Mini Remote is in Bluetooth pairing mode and can be connected to the System Controller.
- Green flashing after pairing process: Successfully connected to the System Controller.
- Red flashing after pairing process: The connection could not be established.
- Green flashing after battery replacement: Indicates that the battery has been inserted correctly and the Mini Remote can be mounted on the handlebar again.