How do I connect the Mini Remote/Mini Remote Dropbar to the smart system?
As a rule, the Mini Remote is already connected to the smart system and you don't have to do anything.
If it is still necessary to connect the Mini Remote manually, follow the steps below:
- Install the eBike Flow app.
- Activate Bluetooth® on your smartphone and open the eBike Flow app.
- Connect your smart system eBike to your eBike Flow app.
- Go to ** Settings > My eBike > eBike pass > eBike Components**
- Tap Add new device > Mini Remote
- Remove the battery from the Mini Remote and wait at least 30 seconds.
- Reinsert the battery and wait until the LED flashes green. Meanwhile, press and hold the minus button for about 5 seconds. The Mini Remote indicates the connection process by means of a blue flashing LED. If the LED flashes red, repeat steps 6 and 7.
Your Mini Remote is found. Compare the 12-character MAC address printed on your Mini Remote with the MAC address in the eBike Flow app and confirm the pairing process in the app. If the MAC addresses do not match, type Try again.
The Mini Remote is successfully connected when the Mini Remote LED flashes green three times.
If the connection is successful, your Mini Remote will appear in the eBike Components section.
If the connection still doesn't work, you should contact your bicycle retailer. The dealer can establish a connection using the diagnostic tool.