My Mini Remote is not working, what can I do?
Activate the Mini Remote by pressing any button.
What does the LED of the Mini Remote show now?
LED flashes green three times: The Mini Remote has a connection to the system. Check if the Mini Remote is working.
LED not flashing: Replace the battery. The Mini Remote contains a button cell of type CR1620.
LED flashes red several times: The Mini Remote does not have a connection to the System Controller. Follow the next steps:
- Install the eBike Flow app.
- Activate Bluetooth® on your phone and open the eBike Flow app.
- Connect your smart system eBike to your eBike Flow app.
- Go to Settings > My eBike > eBike pass > Components.
- Tap Add new device > Mini Remote.
- Enter the MAC address (a 12-character code made up of letters and numbers). You can find the MAC address under the Minus button of the Mini Remote.
- Tap Connect.
If the Mini Remote still doesn't work, please contact your specialist dealer.