What information does the status LED on the SmartphoneGrip display?
The status LED indicates the following states by different colors and light patterns.
- Charging via USB: LED lights up blue.
- Start inductive charging: LED flashes yellow three times.
- Inductive charging: LED lights up yellow.
- Fully charged: LED lights up green.
- Error message: LED flashes red.
The following alarm conditions are detected and lead to an interruption of the charging process:
- Detection of foreign objects e.g., coins, keys
- The charging process switches off at temperatures > 172°F (78°C). The charging process resumes when the temperature drops below
- Overvoltage alarm for voltages greater than 6 V
- Undervoltage alarm for voltages lower than 4.2 V
Recommendations for action in the event of an error:
- Switch the system off and on again.
- Remove the SmartphoneGrip from the holder and then replace it.