Can I use my Flow+ subscription with a second eBike Flow app account?
It is not possible to use two accounts at the same time. However, you can transfer an existing Flow+ subscription to a new eBike Flow app account – without losing your data.
- Apple App Store/Google Play Store: Make sure you are logged in on your smartphone with the account you used to purchase Flow+ in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. (The Flow+ subscription is linked to this account.)
- eBike Flow app: Make sure you are logged in* with the Flow app account you originally subscribed to Flow+ with.
- In the Flow app, go to Settings > Profile > Delete eBike Flow account. (Deleting your account will remove all your data and settings associated with your Flow app account).
- Create a new Flow app account and log in to it. (You can use the same email address as your old Flow app account – or a different one.)
- In your new Flow app account, go to Settings and select Flow+. Tap Restore Purchase to transfer your Flow+ subscription to the new account.
*Can't access your account? Use the
Reset password/Restore account option.