Which permissions does the eBike Flow app require and which settings must be activated on the smartphone?
- For registration you need internet access.
- To pair your eBike with the app on an iOS device, Bluetooth permission must be activated. On Android 11 (and earlier versions), location permission is required. For Android 12 or later versions, Bluetooth permission is required.
-For activity tracking, Bluetooth must still be activated and location permissions granted. If you authorize the app to use the location permissions in the background, the app does not have to run in the foreground.
- To access the map you need to grant access to location permissions.
- The navigation feature requires granted location permission. In addition, stable GPS data and internet connection are the preconditions to having a good navigation service.
- For data backups we recommend a mobile internet access.