How can I connect Intuvia 100 to the smart system?
Please carry out the following steps:
- Install the eBike Flow app.
- Activate Bluetooth® on your smartphone and open the eBike Flow app.
- Connect your smart system eBike to your eBike Flow app.
- Go to Settings > My eBike > eBike info/Components
- Tap Add new device > Intuvia 100
- Attach Intuvia 100 to the display mount
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the back until "Pairing Mode" is displayed on the Intuvia 100 screen. Now release the Bluetooth button. A 30-second countdown is displayed and your Intuvia is found. Compare the 12-character MAC address on your Intuvia display with the MAC address in the eBike Flow app and confirm the pairing process in the app. If the MAC addresses do not match, click the button to try again.
If the connection is successful, your Intuvia 100 will appear in the eBike info/Components section.
If "unknown device" is displayed, check here to see what the reason may be.
If the connection still does not work, you can contact your bicycle retailer. The dealer can establish a connection using the DiagnosticTool.