I cannot register my eBike because it is already registered to another account. What do I have to do?
Your eBike cannot be connected to multiple eBike Flow app accounts at the same time.
If you get the message that your eBike is already connected to another eBike Flow app account, first check if you have another eBike Flow App account that you are logged in with. If this is not the case and your eBike is connected to someone else's account, you have several options:
- Ask the user currently connected if they can delete the connection in the eBike Flow app via My eBike > Reset and Delete.
- Send a request via the eBike Flow app: To send a request to the user whose account is currently connected to the eBike, please connect to your eBike again. When you are on the Your eBike is already connected to another Flow app account screen, click on Request reset. Once the user has removed the eBike from their account, you can connect to the eBike.
- If it is not possible to remove the eBike from the other eBike Flow app account, please do the following:
Visit an eBike dealer, take your eBike and the following documents with you to claim your eBike ownership:
- Your ID card or passport: We verify your identity with the help of the eBike dealer.
- Your proof of ownership: A proof of payment (e.g. an original invoice) helps us to identify the eBike as your property. Please make sure that the buyer is the same as your full name.
- Your Bosch System ID. This helps us to identify the eBike that you own. The ID allows us to reset the possession. To find the Bosch System ID, make sure you have tried to connect to the eBike and have sent an ownership request to the previous user. After your request is sent, you will receive an email with the message Your request is on its way. You will find the Bosch System ID (e.g. xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx) in the email.
After you have submitted the documents to your dealer, your dealer will connect your eBike to the DiagnosticTool to generate a diagnostic report. You can then take your eBike with you again.
However, the check and reset will still take about 3 days, as our support will check your documents first.
We will inform your dealer as soon as the ownership has been reset. Contact them, or simply try to connect your eBike with the eBike Flow app after about 3 days.