I am having trouble synchronizing my eBike rides between Kiox and eBike Connect. What can I do?
To ensure your ride data is visible in the app and portal, make sure that:
- Software version 188.8.131.52 or later is installed on your Kiox. You can find the current software version of your Kiox in Settings > My eBike > Components > Kiox. To update Kiox, connect Kiox to your smartphone via Bluetooth, launch the eBike Connect app, and follow the update instructions
- After you connect Kiox, the Track your Kiox activity with your smartphone button will appear in Feed. Tap this and select Always allow
- Enable geolocation data storage. To make changes to the geolocation data, go to More > Settings > Privacy settings.
- Your smartphone has an Internet connection
- A stable Bluetooth connection exists between Kiox and your smartphone
- Your smartphone has good GPS reception
- If the message "Route not available for these activities" appears, it means that the Kiox did not received a GPS signal. Check your smartphone settings to see if the eBike Connect app is authorized to always access your location.