What do the LEDs on the LED Remote mean?
- The LED to the right of the Bosch logo indicates the current support level by its color.You can find out more here.
- The five LEDs on the left indicate the charge level.You can find out more here.
- If the LED Remote flashes white after being turned on, the 'Lock' function has been enabled, but the smartphone configured as the key is not nearby or Bluetooth is not enabled on the smartphone.When the LED Remote is turned on again, move the smartphone to a distance of less than 1 yard (1 meter) from the LED Remote.
- If all support level LEDs flash orange, there is an error.You can find information about the error on the app's home screen.You can find more information by searching for the error code here in the Help Center.
- If all LEDs on the LED Remote flash red, there is a system error.In this case, please contact your bicycle retailer.