I'm having trouble registering my new account in the Flow app or logging in with my SingleKey ID. What can I do?
If you have problems with registration, please don't delete your SingleKey ID.
Note: It is not possible to log into the eBike Flow App with an existing eBike Connect account. You have to register in the eBike Flow app.
If you have problems, please consider the following steps:
- When creating a password, the password requirements are displayed above the input (password requirements are e.g. numbers "0...9"). If the requirement for the current input field is fulfilled, the color changes to green.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the eBike Flow app from Google Play or App Store.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of a mobile browser to register or log in to your account. Navigate to Google Play or App Store to check and upgrade your browser version. On Android devices: If you are using Chrome as your default mobile browser, an outdated Chrome version is a known issue for registration or login. Be sure to get the latest Chrome version from Google Play Store.
- Enable cookies in your mobile browser (default setting).
During registration, if you get the message: "This isn't a valid email address."
Please check if there is a space at the end of the email address and delete it.
If you have not received a registration e-mail:
- Check the spam folder in your email in-box.
- After a period of 24 hours you can start the registration again with the same credentials.
- Use an e-mail address from another provider.
If you still have difficulties registering your new account or logging in with your SingleKey ID, please contact our support.