C'est la première fois que j'essaie de connecter mon eBike à l'application eBike Flow. Je rencontre toutefois des problèmes. Que puis-je faire ?
An instruction how to connect your eBike with the eBike Flow app can be found here. If that doesn't work check the following:
1. The eBike Flow app can only be used with the latest smart system eBike generation from Bosch. Check whether your eBike is compatible here.
2. Make sure to have your eBike and smartphone nearby and both devices are switched on.
3. Always check if your internet and Bluetooth is on. For Android smartphones, please also enable location services.
4. Check the state-of-charge of your smartphone. If necessary charge your smartphone. For Android please also check the battery saving mode settings on your smartphone. If this setting is enabled, Bluetooth will be turned off.
5. Switch the eBike and the Smartphone off and on again.
6. Can it be, that another user has already connected the account to your eBike? If that could be the case then follow this instruction here.