I have problems synchronising my eBike rides between the Kiox and eBike Connect. What can I do?
In order to ensure that your ride data is visible in the app and portal, make sure before recording that:
- At least software version 220.127.116.11 is installed on your Kiox. You will find the current software version of your Kiox under Settings > My eBike > Components > Kiox. To update the Kiox, connect the Kiox to your smartphone via Bluetooth, launch the eBike Connect app, and follow the update instructions
- Once you have connected your Kiox, the Follow your Kiox activities with your smartphone button appears in the Feed. Tap on this and select Always allow
- Activate geolocation data storage. Go to More > Settings > Data protection settings to make changes to the geolocation data.
- Your smartphone has an Internet connection
- A stable Bluetooth connection exists between Kiox and your smartphone
- Your smartphone has good GPS reception
- If the message "Route not available for these activities" appears, it means that the Kiox has temporarily not received a GPS signal. Check your smartphone settings to see if the eBike Connect app is authorised to always access your location.