How can I connect Intuvia 100 to the smart system?
Please carry out the following steps:
- Install the eBike Flow app.
- Activate Bluetooth® on your smartphone and open the eBike Flow app.
- Connect your smart system eBike to your eBike Flow app.
- Go to ** Settings > My eBike > eBike pass > eBike Components**
- Tap Add new device > Intuvia 100
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the back until Pairing Mode is displayed on the Intuvia 100 display. Now release the Bluetooth button. A 30-second countdown is displayed and your Intuvia is found.
- Compare the 12-digit MAC address on your Intuvia display with the MAC address in the eBike Flow app to make sure it is your display.
- Tap Connect to confirm the pairing process in the app.
If the connection is successful, your Intuvia 100 will appear in the eBike Components section.
If the MAC addresses do not match, click the Try again button.
If you are prompted to enter a MAC address, update the eBike Flow app to the latest version.
If the connection still doesn't work, you should contact your bicycle retailer. The dealer can establish a connection using the diagnostic tool.