The perfect companion for every type: With Purion, Intuvia, Kiox and Nyon, Bosch has four on-board computers and, with SmartphoneHub and COBI.Bike, two smartphone solutions in its portfolio - thus ensuring the right display for your every possible need and requirement.
In order to be able to compare the various displays and to allow the best possible individual choice to be made, it is helpful to differentiate between connected and non-connected displays. Purion and Intuvia are the right choice for riders who want an easy-to-use display: they offer a quick and clear overview of the essential riding data. Anyone who likes to plan their routes and track and analyse riding data by digital means should choose a connected Bosch display solution – for the perfect Connected Biking experience. Compact, robust and integrated with the Bosch eBike Connect world, Kiox offers all the functions that an ambitious sporty rider could need. Nyon is the ultimate all-in-one display and combines navigation, eBike control and fitness training in a single device. Together with the smartphone and the COBI.Bike app, the SmartphoneHub transforms the pedelec, making it an integral part of digital life.
|5 riding modes||ja||ja||ja||ja||ja||ja|
|High resolution display||nein||nein||ja||ja||nein||nein|
|USB charging option||nein||ja||ja||ja||ja||nein|
|Compatible with DualBattery||ja||ja||ja||ja||ja||ja|
|Bosch eBike App||nein||nein||ja||ja||nein||nein|
Concentrate on what really matters and get all the key information with a click of your thumb: The on-board computer Purion stands for highest efficiency and precision.
- Clearly arranged display
- Optimal readability
- Service interval display
- eBike diagnostics using USB
- Focus on what matters
Kiox offers all the functions that a sporty rider could need. In addition to the classic functions of an on-board computer, Kiox also uses the eBike Connect smartphone app and the eBike-Connect online portal to offer eBikers access to the digital world.
- Bluetooth connection to the eBike Connect app
- Perfect legibility thanks to the high-resolution colour display
- Automatic synchronisation, including for Kiox software updates
- Practical magnetic mount
Clever and clearly arranged
Intuvia offers easy and intuitive control of the eBike. The relevant riding data is clearly shown and the display offers ideal readability under all lighting conditions. The separate control unit allows you to keep your hands safely on the handlebar.
- Maximum ease of use and good readability
- Shift recommendation for optimum range
- Service interval display
- Also functions when taken off
Connect Your Way
Nyon is more than just an on-board computer. Together with the online portal and smartphone app, Nyon offers next generation eBike connectivity. With new map data, a redesigned keyboard layout, additional route planning features, altitude display and improved presentation of individual sports performance, Nyon is once again the frontrunner for eBike on-board computers.
- Route planning
- Intuitive route changes
- Altitude display in the navigation screen
- DualBattery display
- Fitness data in real time provides information and motivation
Intelligence on your handlebar
The SmartphoneHub transforms your pedelec into a fully connected eBike and part of your digital life: Thanks to the smartphone and the COBI.Bike app, the SmartphoneHub can become an intelligent control centre that navigates, records activities and connects them to other services and apps.
- The integrated 1.52-inch LC display enables you to use your eBike even without a smartphone
- Bike navigation with 2D or 3D map view with voice output
- The COBI.Bike app offers real-time fitness data, recording options for rides, access to music and audiobook streaming services and lots more
Smart eBiking and cycling
The weather-proof COBI.Bike system turns Bosch eBikes into fully networked smart bikes, creating a whole new riding experience with smartphone. Perfectly positioned and securely held in place – a neat and tidy handlebar that still offers endless control possibilities. As a 100% subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, COBI.Bike stands for Bosch's reliable, proven service and quality standard.
- Integrated charging station and control unit
- Clearly readable smartphone apps
- Bike navigation with voice instructions and weather reporting
- Automated front and wireless rear lights (to German StVZO road use regulations)
- Alarm system, digital bell, and hub authentication