What are the latest versions for COBI.Bike?
Release notes for the iOS and Android apps can be found on the Apple AppStore and Google Play store.
- Hub firmware 1.9.4 - New in the latest version: Detailed optimisation and energy management
- Hub firmware 1.9.3 - 2-step activation of the eBike walk assistance as follows: 1. Hold down the Walk button for one second until the LED starts to pulsate 2. Then press and hold down the + button - Automatic detection of Bosch eMTB mode for display and voice output - Optimised battery display on Bosch eBikes with DualBattery - Extended standby runtime - Further optimisations and bug fixes
- Hub firmware 1.8.1 - Optimisations and bug fixes
- Hub firmware 1.7.2 - In standby mode, the hub shuts down automatically when battery power is low - Improved transfer of iOS audio metafiles - Further optimisations and bug fixes
- Hub firmware 1.6.4 - Bell plays a new sound on triple-tap - COBI.Bike rear light more light-sensitive in automatic mode, so that it switches on earlier when darkness falls - Improved error messages from TranzX systems - Additional support level on Brose systems - Further optimisations and bug fixes
- Hub firmware 1.5.3 - Improved support for Brose drives - Optimisation of the battery pack configuration - Further optimisations and bug fixes
- Hub firmware 1.4.10 - Faster detection of the COBI.Bike battery pack - Error messages displayed on TranzX eBike drives - Supports a setting for disabling the flashing light function ( Settings > My Bike > Thumb Switch > Key Assignment) - Delayed thumb switch input on eBikes remedied - Further optimisations and bug fixes
Rear light firmware 2.0.5 - New in the latest version: Connection to the COBI.Bike hub is maintained during charging