To ensure that your riding data is visible in the app and in the portal, make sure that
- At least software version 126.96.36.199 is installed on your Kiox.
You will find the current software version of your Kiox under "Settings > My eBike > Components > Kiox".
To update Kiox, connect Kiox to your smartphone via Bluetooth, launch the eBike Connect app, and follow the update instructions
- Once you have connected Kiox, the "Follow your Kiox activities with your smartphone" button appears in the feed. Tap this and select "Always allow"
- Activate geolocation data storage. Go to "More > Settings > Data protection settings" to make changes to the geolocation data.
- Your smartphone has an Internet connection
- A stable Bluetooth connection exists between Kiox and your smartphone
- Your smartphone has good GPS reception
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Further information and instructions for use can be found in the corresponding owner's manual.