Updates available for Nyon and Kiox
The latest update mainly offers new features for Nyon, e.g. a new screen shows the savings possible by using your eBike instead of your car.
A new setting option lets you decide whether or not to use automatic route recalculation - if you deviate from the planned route, the route is automatically recalculated. You can now disable this feature in the Nyon settings.
- Assisted GNSS: The connection between Nyon and your smartphone means the quality and precision of the satellite connection can be significantly improved. That means you can enjoy a faster start to your next guided tour, and smooth and precise tracking of your activity.
- Start fast: Find your next route in the eBike Connect app, tap on "Start route on Nyon" and you're good to go. Your planned route is automatically transferred to Nyon and you can start your navigation.
- Follow the initial plan: If you just want to follow the route you initially planned, you now have the possibility to disable automatic re-routing on Nyon.
- General improvements in stability and performance.
- General improvements in stability and performance