Update für die COBI.Bike App (11/2021)
- CO2 tracker: With this brand new module you can determine how much fuel, CO2 emissions, and money you save with your eBike compared to trips by car. Activate the CO2 tracker in the COBI.Bike app by tapping on "Customize" on the home screen and adding the module under "Other modules."
- Feedback: We welcome your feedback – good or bad – via the new COBI.Bike app support form.
- cobi.bike: Manage your active COBI.Bike hubs at my.cobi.bike. With the update we have made some changes for an even better overview of your hubs.
- App in the background: App closed and the smartphone in your pocket? The app and the current activity continue to run in the background. You can end your ride by turning your smartphone display from vertical (landscape mode) to upright (portrait mode) or by tapping "Stop" in the system notification of your Android smartphone.
- Fixes: We've made some fixes and improvements to our app for Android, such as optimized navigation while on the phone.