I clicked on "Install now" but the installation doesn't start. What can I do?
To start the installation some preconditions need to be fulfilled. If the installation doesn't start, it might be one of the following issues.
– The bike remote control's internal battery might not be sufficiently charged. Please go out biking for at least 20 minutes to charge the battery or plug in a USB charger/power bank at the diagnostic socket of the LED Remote.
– The eBike battery might not be sufficiently charged. To start the installation it should have at least 10%.
– The charger should not be plugged in during the installation.
– The eBike has to be connected to start the installation.
– To start the installation the eBike has to be in standstill and should not be moved or ridden during the installation.