Which riding modes does the Bosch eBike System offer?
The Bosch eBike system offers a choice of five different driving modes, offering the ideal support profile, depending on the application and rider type: Eco, Tour, Sport/eMTB*, Turbo and Off. The additional walk assistance function will make your life a little bit easier.
- Turbo: Direct and maximum powerful support up to the highest cadences for sporty riding.
- Sport/eMTB*: Immediate, powerful support for sports riding on natural terrain and even in city traffic.
- Tour: Measured support for long distances with a clear focus on long ranges.
- Eco: Effective, but gentle support, designed for maximum efficiency for long ranges.
- Off: No support; all on-board computer functions can be accessed.
*The eMTB mode, specially designed for the Performance Line and the Performance Line CX, dynamically varies between the Tour and Turbo ride modes, providing progressive motor support for maximum performance on the trail.