How can I connect my smart system eBike with a smartphone?
- Download the eBike Flow app from the Google Play Store or App Store to your smartphone.
- Open the Flow app and set up your user account.
- After setting up your account, you will be guided to connect the eBike Flow app with your eBike.
- Before connecting, make sure your eBike is turned on and at a standstill.
- Also, ensure your smartphone is connected to the internet, and Bluetooth is turned on.
- To connect your eBike, follow the instructions on the Flow app.
- Press the power button on top of the LED Remote for three (3) seconds.
- The eBike will then be detected and connected to the eBike Flow app.
In this video, we show you how to connect the eBike Flow app to your eBike.
If you still have problems connecting the eBike Flow app to your eBike, please have a look through these troubleshooting FAQs.