How do I connect the Mini Remote/Mini Remote Dropbar to the smart system?
Usually, the Mini Remote is already connected to the smart system and you don't have to do anything.
If you still need to connect the Mini Remote manually, follow these steps:
- Install the eBike Flow app.
- Activate Bluetooth® on your smartphone and open the eBike Flow app.
- Connect your smart system eBike to your eBike Flow app.
- Go to Settings > My eBike > eBike pass > eBike Components
- Tap Add new device > Mini Remote
- Remove the battery and wait 20 seconds.
- Reinsert the battery and wait until the LED flashes green. Meanwhile, press and hold the minus button for about 5 seconds. The Mini Remote indicates the connection process by means of a blue flashing LED. If the LED flashes red, repeat steps 6 and 7.
Your Mini Remote is found. Compare the 12-character MAC address printed on your Mini Remote with the MAC address in the eBike Flow app and confirm the pairing process in the app. If the MAC addresses do not match, click the button to try again.
The Mini Remote is successfully connected when the LED of the Mini Remote flashes green three times.
If the connection is successful, your Mini Remote will appear in the eBike Components section.
If the connection still does not work, you can contact your bicycle retailer. The dealer can establish a connection using the DiagnosticTool.