How can I enable Strava connection?
You can sync your activity data tracked with the eBike Flow app to Strava. Once connected, the eBike Flow app will send activity data automatically after completing a bike trip.
To connect the eBike Flow app with Strava:
– Go to "Settings" in the eBike Flow app, open "Connected services" and select "Strava".
- Tap "Connect with Strava" on the next screen.
– Login with your Strava credentials.
– Accept the "Upload your activities from eBike Flow app to Strava" permission for account authorization.
– Once your bike trip is completed, your activity data will be sent to Strava automatically and will appear on your Strava feed a few moments later.