How can I synchronize activities between eBike Connect and komoot?
Synchronize komoot routes to eBike Connect:
Once you have connected your komoot account with your eBike Connect account , all your planned komoot routes will be synchronized with eBike Connect. All other sports such as hiking are synchronized here in addition to bike rides.
You can find the komoot routes:
- In the eBike Connect app: Under > Arrow > Saved routes.
- In the eBike Connect online portal: Under Route planning > My routes.
In addition to automatic synchronization, you can also start manual synchronization:
- In the eBike Connect app: go to > Saved routes and tap the icon to the right of Saved routes.
- In the eBike Connect online portal: Go to Route planning > My routes and tap the icon to the right of My routes.
Are you missing komoot routes in eBike Connect? Then check here to see the possible reasons for this.
Do you want to know how to delete or edit komoot routes? Then check here.
Synchronize eBike Connect activities with komoot:
In eBike Connect you can choose whether you want to synchronize every ride or every tour (which can consist of multiple rides) with komoot.
- In the eBike Connect app: go to > Settings > komoot and select Rides or Tours.
- In the eBike Connect online portal: Go to > Privacy settings > Connected apps > komoot and select Rides or Tours.
More information on rides and tours can be found here.
In komoot you can find your ridden activities under > Done.
Please note that only activities longer than around 550 yards will be uploaded to komoot.
Are you missing your last eBike Connect tour in komoot? Then check here to see the possible reasons for this.