An optimised and robust battery design, as well as a long service life, increase the sustainability of Bosch batteries. The longer you can use a battery, the more sustainable it is, which is what we're focusing on.
Why you should choose eBike batteries from Bosch:
- No memory effect: Bosch batteries with lithium-ion cells can be charged quickly irrespective of your charge level at any time. Interruptions of the charging process do not harm the battery. Complete discharge is not required.
- Extremely low self-discharge: Even after long periods of storage, e.g. storage during winter, the battery can be used without recharging. For longer storage, a charge status of approx. 30 to 60% is recommended.
- Long service life: Bosch batteries are designed for lots of trips, miles and years of service. The intelligent electronic Bosch Battery Management System (BMS) protects against excessive operating temperatures, overload and deep discharge. The BMS checks every cell, extending the life of the battery.
- Rapid charging: Bosch chargers are available in a range of different sizes and performance levels, and enable rapid charging according to your needs.
- Easy to remove: Bosch batteries can be removed in just a few simple hand movements. The battery can therefore be charged and stored away from the eBike. This simplifies use, for example when using in the winter. As the battery delivers less power at low temperatures, in winter it should be stored at room temperature until shortly before starting the journey.
- Competent service: Bosch batteries are well-protected and require hardly any maintenance. However, should help be needed, a competent service team is available to provide assistance.