How can I synchronise activities between eBike Connect and komoot?
Synchronise komoot routes to eBike Connect:
Once you have connected your komoot account with your eBike Connect account , all your planned komoot routes will be synchronised with eBike Connect. All other sports such as hiking are synchronised here in addition to bike rides.
You can find the komoot routes:
- In the eBike Connect app: Under > Arrow > Saved routes.
- In the eBike Connect online portal: Under Route planning > My routes.
In addition to automatic synchronisation, you can also start manual synchronisation:
- In the eBike Connect app: go to > Saved routes and tap the icon to the right of Saved routes.
- In the eBike Connect online portal: Go to Route planning > My routes and tap the icon to the right of My routes.
Are you missing komoot routes in eBike Connect? Then check here to see the possible reasons for this.
Do you want to know how to delete or edit komoot routes? Then check here.
Synchronise eBike Connect activities with komoot:
In eBike Connect you can choose whether you want to synchronise every ride or every tour (which can consist of multiple rides) with komoot.
- In the eBike Connect app: go to > Settings > komoot and select Rides or Tours.
- In the eBike Connect online portal: Go to > Privacy settings > Connected apps > komoot and select Rides or Tours.
More information on rides and tours can be found here.
In komoot you can find your ridden activities under > Done.
Please note that only activities longer than 500m will be uploaded to komoot.
Are you missing your last eBike Connect tour in komoot? Then check here to see the possible reasons for this.