Intelligence on your handlebar
The various Bosch eBike on-board computers will support you whatever your riding plans: from clear delivery of your key riding data right through to bike-optimised route calculation. Purion provides a swift overview that reduces all information to the essentials. The Intuvia is an easy-to-operate control centre. The new, sporty and compact Kiox on-board computer will stick with you through thick and thin. Finally, Nyon is the fully networked ecosystem on your handlebar.
Smart eBiking and cycling
The weather-proof COBI.Bike system turns Bosch eBikes into fully networked smart bikes, creating a whole new riding experience with smartphone. Perfectly positioned and securely held in place – a neat and tidy handlebar that still offers endless control possibilities. As a 100% subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, COBI.Bike stands for Bosch's reliable, proven service and quality standard.
- Integrated charging station and control unit
- Clearly readable smartphone apps
- Bike navigation with voice instructions and weather reporting
- Automated front and wireless rear lights (to German StVZO road use regulations)
- Alarm system, digital bell, and hub authentication
You can focus on the essentials and get all important information at a click of your thumb: the Purion on-board computer operates with maximum efficiency and precision.
- Clear display
- Optimal readability
- Service interval display
- eBike diagnostics using USB
- Focus on what matters
Clever and clearly arranged
Intuvia guarantees easy and intuitive control of your eBike. The display remains clearly visible under all lighting conditions. The separate control unit allows you to keep your hands safely on the handlebar and you are guaranteed a clear view of all riding data at all times. Always ride in the right gear using the gear shift indicator: this reduces battery consumption and increases your range.
- Maximum ease of use:
- Also functions when taken off
- Good readability
- USB interface can be used as a charger (e.g. for smartphone)
- Service interval display
Sporty and compact
Kiox offers all the functions that a sporty rider could need. The small, scratch-resistant colour display is controlled by the separate control unit with clear tactile feedback and delivers riding data on speed, rider performance, heart rate, battery charge and much more.
- Convenient and distinctly tactile pressure behind the control buttons
- Scratch-proof Gorilla glass
- Perfect legibility thanks to the high-resolution colour display
- Practical magnetic holder
Connect Your Way
Nyon is more than just an on-board computer. Together with the web portal and smartphone app, Nyon offers next generation eBike connectivity. With new map data, a redesigned keyboard layout, additional route planning features, altitude display and improved presentation of individual sports performance, Nyon is once again the frontrunner for eBike on-board computers.
- Route planning
- Intuitive route changes
- Altitude display in the navigation screen
- DualBattery display
- New keypad layout
- Displays current energy consumption