Bosch eBike displays offer a perfect companion for every requirement – from the purist control unit to the all-in-one on-board computer or the smartphone solution on the handlebars. In order to be able to compare the various displays and make an informed decision, it is helpful to differentiate between connected and non-connected displays. Purion and Intuvia are the right choice for riders who want an easy-to-use display: they offer a quick and clear overview of the essential riding data. Anyone who likes to plan their routes and digitally track and analyse riding data should choose a connected Bosch display solution. Compact, robust and integrated with the Bosch eBike Connect world, Kiox offers all the functions that an ambitious sporty rider could need. The new Nyon is the ultimate all-in-one display and combines fully connected navigation, eBike control and fitness training in a single device. And SmartphoneHub together with COBI.Bike allow you to use your smartphone as an eBike display. All you need is the COBI.Bike app and your eBike is connected to the digital world.
There is also a suitable solution for your eBike with the smart system, the new system generation from Bosch eBike Systems: The Kiox 300 display together with the LED Remote control unit connects you to your eBike via the eBike Flow app. This makes the Flow app the key to your connected biking experience. SmartphoneHub and COBI.Bike allow you to use your smartphone as an eBike display. The eBike Flow app gives iOS and Android users access to numerous features, integrates third-party apps such as Apple Health, and synchronises activity data completely automatically. On-the-go and always connected to the whole world.
Concentrate on what really matters and get all the key information with a click of your thumb: The on-board computer Purion stands for highest efficiency and precision.
- Clearly arranged display
- Optimal readability
- Service interval display
- eBike diagnostics using USB
- Focus on what matters
Clever and clearly arranged
Intuvia offers easy and intuitive control of the eBike. The relevant riding data is clearly shown and the display offers ideal readability under all lighting conditions. The separate control unit allows you to keep your hands safely on the handlebar.
- Maximum ease of use and good readability
- Shift recommendation for optimum range
- Service interval display
- Also functions when removed
Kiox offers all the functions that a sporty rider could need. In addition to the classic functions of an on-board computer, Kiox also uses the eBike Connect smartphone app and online portal to offer eBikers access to the digital world.
- Bluetooth connection to the eBike Connect app
- Perfect legibility thanks to the high-resolution colour display
- Automatic synchronisation, including for Kiox software updates
- Practical magnetic mount
Versatile and simply clever
The Nyon paves the way for a fully connected eBiking experience. The eBike Connect App connects the Nyon with the smartphone and exchanges data about routes and activities. The on-board computer is controlled intuitively and easily via the touchscreen. The robust and easy-to-read display ensures that eBikers are well equipped for every situation and all weathers.
- Intuitive touchscreen
- High resolution, robust 3.2" colour display
- Easily readable display thanks to automatic adaptation to ambient light
- Connected via the eBike Connect app and portal
- Route planning
Intelligence on your handlebar
The SmartphoneHub transforms your pedelec into a fully connected eBike and part of your digital life: Thanks to the smartphone and the COBI.Bike app, the SmartphoneHub can become an intelligent control centre that navigates, records activities and connects them to other services and apps.
- The integrated 1.52-inch LC display enables you to use your eBike even without a smartphone
- Bike navigation with 2D or 3D map view with voice output
- The COBI.Bike app offers real-time fitness data, recording options for rides, access to music and audiobook streaming services and lots more
The weather-proof COBI.Bike system turns Bosch eBikes into fully networked smart bikes, creating a whole new riding experience with smartphone. Perfectly positioned and securely held in place – a neat and tidy handlebar that still offers endless control possibilities.
- Integrated charging station and control unit
- Clearly readable smartphone apps
- Bike navigation with voice instructions and weather reporting
- Automated front and wireless rear lights (to German StVZO road use regulations)
- Alarm system, digital bell, and hub authentication
Intelligent control centre
The LED Remote connects the eBike with the eBike Flow app. This enables you to view all important riding data using your smartphone and to share it with other users.
- The perfectly readable display adapts automatically to varying lighting conditions
- Smart "Walk Assist" function for steep climbs
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation (customisable)
- Long-life, replaceable battery
For sporty networked eBiking
The Kiox 300 is your smart companion for sporty rides: it can determine your individual fitness data and make your training even more effective. Updates always ensure optimum flow when eBiking!
- The compact display is easy to read at all times
- Reliably protected against splashes of water and dust
- Walk Assist makes it easy to push your bike up particularly steep inclines
- Individually adjustable display holder