The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between 'Tour' mode and 'Turbo'. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
Riding without shifting. A change in the support modes is not necessary - the rider can focus entirely on the trail.
For a natural riding sensation and optimum control. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics.
Perfect support as soon as you press on the pedals. Starting on steep slopes is made significantly easier.
Improved control in difficult riding situations. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction on technical uphill sections or over obstacles.
With a torque of up to 75 Nm. For sporty acceleration even on alpine terrain without shifting gears.
Ultimate Uphill Flow:
Uphill riding becomes an exceptional experience. The rider stays always in the flow.
- Designed specifically for sport: Up to 300% support for a completely new riding sensation.
- Direct changing of gears: Ensures sporty acceleration and reduces the wear and tear of the components.
- Durable and strong: Even at high RPM there is a continuous maximum torque of 75 Nm.
- Minor rotation with a big impact: Feet on the pedals and instantly in the flow - even at just 20 revolutions/min.
- Efficient: Bosch Drive Units distinguish themselves with full performance even at high workload.