GPX export and new design
With the coming update, completed activities can be exported as a GPX file in the eBike-Connect.com portal and shared with others. Moreover, an activity can be converted into a route for turn-by-turn navigation or simply exported without the relevant turn-off instructions.
The ebike-Connect online portal has been given a comprehensive facelift. Whether using a smartphone, laptop, tablet or PC, the new website offers consistent user friendliness. New colors and an improved navigation are just some of the changes that have been made. On the newly designed dashboard, you can start your tour planning directly, view your recent activities in the overview or read current news on Nyon. The designs of the eBike Connect app and the Nyon software have also been consistently adapted.
Overview of all Nyon updates
- GPX export: Export activities as GPX file.
- New design: Redesigned user interface for eBike-Connect online portal, eBike Connect smartphone app and Nyon itself.
- Save as route: Save activities as a route for turn-by-turn navigation.
- Offline dashboard: View current trip data on the dashboard even without Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
- Reset of Drive Unit user data in Nyon.
- Custom screens: The residual capacity of the battery is additionally displayed in percent.
- "Take me to work": Navigate to stored work address.
- Optimization of brightness settings.
- Additional zoom levels in 2D and 3D navigation view.
- The address search in Nyon is supplemented by the selection of a state.
- Either directly import navigable GPX files, or save for turn-by-turn navigation.
- Optimized registration process.
- Improvement in stability when zooming on the map.
- Optimization for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.