How do I enter a destination?
You can either select a destination directly on Nyon or you can select a destination on the eBike Connect app and then transfer it to your Nyon.
Select destination on Nyon:
- Select the destination by pressing long (1-2 seconds) on the touch screen at the desired point on the map.
- Click on the magnifying glass (top left) in the navigation screen and use the online search to enter the destination, or select one of the recent destinations.
- Connect your Nyon to your smartphone and start the eBike Connect app. Select the Map area in the main menu and enter your destination address or, again, use the touchscreen function to select your desired destination. Transfer one of the three suggested routes on your Nyon, which will appear there as a pop-up.
- Navigation is started by tapping the Start button on the touchscreen. You can plan your route in detail using the Plan button.
Select destination on eBike Connect:
- Your Nyon must be connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Select the Map area in the main menu.
- To calculate a route, enter the destination address or press on the required point on the map with your finger for at least one second.
- You will be offered three route options. Select a route and transfer this to your Nyon.
- The route you have transferred will appear on your Nyon as a pop-up.