Comfortable riding or commuting, primarily on surfaced roads and cycle paths with moderate inclines.
Integrated gear shifting, relaxed riding
The integrated, electronic eShift gear shifting solution ensures greater riding comfort, safety, a longer range and reduced wear. With its partners enviolo, Rohloff and Shimano, Bosch eBike Systems has developed three electronic gear shifting solutions that provide a host of benefits whether you're on the road or trail.
- The selected cadence or current gear setting are shown on the Bosch display.
- Brief throttling of the motor during the gear shifting operation allows smooth, synchronised gear changes.
- Fast, precise gear shifting and the auto-downshift function automatically shifts to the gear previously defined by the rider when the bike comes to a stop. This makes it easier for the rider to move off again and enhances safety.
- All eShift solutions are available in combination with a hub gear system.
Manual gear shifting
Is Rohloff the right system for you?
Yes, if you want to select your gears manually and appreciate the advantages of the quiet, nearly maintenance-free hub gear.
Manual / automatic gear shifting
Is Shimano with the hub gear system the right system for you?
Yes, if you wish to focus completely on the trip with your eBike and not on gear shifting. This system handles automatic gear shifting according to your cadence and pedal force.
eShift with Rohloff
A reliable hub gear that satisfies the most stringent demand and that is designed for maximum mileage. Enjoy high gear shifting comfort, as well as fast and precise shifting and the certainty of always being in the right gear.
- Quick, precise gear changes for a sporty riding sensation
- 14 gears and 526% gear spread with integrated multi-shift function also for sporty eBikes
- Current gear indicated on the Bosch display unit
- Reliable hub gear, designed for maximum mileage
- Also suitable for speed pedelecs up to 45 km/h
eShift with Shimano
Di2 is Shimano's platform for electronic gear shifting. The automatic hub gear system models (Shimano Nexus Di2 and Shimano Alfine Di2) are well suited for use in the city or on trekking tours and can be operated manually.
- Quick, precise gear changes for a sporty riding sensation.
- Shift recommendation ensures the best gear ratio.
- Start-up is easier, whether you choose automatic or manual switching.
Dealers near you
Test eBike now.
Looking to find out about eBikes or take a test ride with a Bosch eBike? Your friendly neighbourhood eBike dealer will not only give you comprehensive advise before you buy, but can also quickly help you with any after-sales problems you may encounter and, for example, use the diagnostic software to check your eBike system is in good shape.