Shift gears faster, enjoy a smoother ride: The innovative gear shifting concept integrates shifting into your eBike system while providing additional riding comfort and safety.
Comfortable riding or commuting, primarily on surfaced roads and cycle paths with moderate inclines.
Integrated gear shifting, relaxed riding
The integrated, electronic eShift gear shifting solution ensures greater riding comfort, safety, a longer range and reduced wear. With its partners enviolo, Rohloff and Shimano, Bosch eBike Systems has developed three electronic gear shifting solutions that provide a host of benefits whether you're on the road or trail.
Hub gear system
Is Shimano with hub gear the right system for you?
Yes, if you wish to focus completely on the trip with your eBike and not on gear shifting. This system handles automatic gear shifting according to your cadence and pedal force.
Hub gear system
Is Rohloff the right system for you?
Yes, if you want to select your gears manually and appreciate the advantages of the quiet, nearly maintenance-free hub gear.
Is Shimano with derailleur system the right system for you?
Yes, if you prefer a sporty riding sensation but still want an electronic derailleur. You, the rider, have control over gear selection.
eShift with Rohloff
A reliable hub gear that satisfies the most stringent demand and that is designed for maximum mileage. Enjoy high gear shifting comfort, as well as fast and precise shifting and the certainty of always being in the right gear.
- 14 gears and 526% gear spread with integrated multi-shift function also for sporty eBikes
- Current gear indicated in the Bosch display
- Reliable hub gear, designed for maximum mileage
eShift with Shimano
Di2 is Shimano's platform for electronic gear shifting. The derailleur system (Shimano XTR Di2 or Shimano Deore XT Di2) is the electronic gear shifting solution especially for sports use, for example on eMountain bikes. The automatic hub gear system models (Shimano Nexus Di2 and Shimano Alfine Di2) are well suited for use in the city or on trekking tours and can be operated manually. The offer fast, precise gear shifting and the auto-downshift function automatically shifts to a previously defined gear when the bike comes to a stop. This makes it easier for the rider to move off again and enhances safety.
- Quick, precise gear changes for a sporty riding sensation
- Shift recommendation feature selects the best gear ratio
- Brief throttling of the motor during the gear shifting operation allows smooth, synchronized gear changes
- Shift paddle on the handlebar
- Auto-downshift function for the hub gear system: The gear shifting system changes automatically to the predefined starting gear