I am unable to register my eBike because it is already registered to another account. What do I need to do?
Your eBike cannot be connected to multiple eBike Flow App accounts at the same time.
If you receive the message that your eBike is already connected to another eBike Flow App account, first check whether you are yourself logged in to another eBike Flow App account of your own. If this is not the case and your eBike is connected to a different user's account, several options are open to you:
- Ask the connected user if they can delete the connection in the eBike Flow app via My eBike > Reset and Delete.
- Sending a request via the eBike Flow app: To send a request to the user whose account is currently connected to the eBike, please connect to your eBike again. When you are on the Your eBike is already connected to another Flow app account screen, click on Request reset. Once the user has removed the eBike from their account, you can connect to the eBike.
- If it's not possible to remove the eBike from the other eBike Flow App account, please do the following:
Visit an eBike dealer, take your eBike and the following documents with you to claim your eBike ownership:
- Your ID card or passport: We verify your identity with the help of the eBike dealer.
- Your proof of ownership: A proof of payment (e.g. an original invoice) helps us to identify the eBike as your property. Please make sure that the buyer name is the same as your full name.
- Your Bosch System ID. This helps us to identify the eBike that you own. The ID makes it possible to reset ownership. To find out the Bosch System ID, make sure you have tried to connect to the eBike and have sent an ownership request to the previous user. After your request is sent, you will receive an email with the message Your request is on the way. You can find the Bosch System ID (e.g. xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx) in the email.
After you have submitted the documents to your dealer, your dealer will connect your eBike to the diagnostic tool to create a diagnostic report. You can then take your eBike away with you.
However, checking and resetting will still take about 3 days, because our Support department will need to check your documents first.
We will inform your dealer as soon as the ownership has been reset. Contact them or simply try to pair your eBike with the eBike Flow app after about 3 days.